2023 Members Exhibition – Park McCullough House, Bennington
VPS: Champlain is pleased to host the 2023 Members’ Exhibition during the months of June through September.
Here is the important information:
Location: The Park McCullough Historic Governor’s Mansion
Dates: June 4 through October 8, 2023
Judge of Awards: Marlene Wiedenbaum
List of Awards:
- Judge’s First Place Award
- Judge’s Second Place Award
- Judge’s Third Place Award
- Luminous Landscape Award
- Reflective Waterscape Award
- Lively Still Life Award
- Figuratively Speaking Award
- Abstractly Appealing Award
- Totally Tonal Award
- Touchingly Textural Award
- Colorfully Crafted Award
- Lovely Lines Award
- Shapely and Edgy Award
Award Sponsors: Click on the logo to visit our sponsor sites.
Registration Deadline: Monday, April 24, 2023
Drop Off: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 from 11-2
Reception: Sunday, June 4, 2023 from 1-3
Pick Up: Tuesday, October 10, 2023 from 11-2
Submission guidelines: To participate in the Members’ Show, you must complete this Google Form, HERE, which allows you to submit up to 2 pieces of art for the exhibition. You must submit your 2 pieces in priority-of-hanging order. If we do not have room for both, we will use just your first choice.
You have until April 24, 2023 to register your art. Once received, we will calculate the space available to us at the gallery, and let you know how many pieces of art we can accept on drop-off day.
Eligibility: All VPS members may enter up to 2 pieces.
- at least 90% pastel (oil or soft)
- original, not painted in a workshop or class
- completed within the last three years
- not exhibited in any previous VPS competition
- framed, labeled, and ready to hang from wire
By submitting your work, you are agreeing to the terms established by the Park McCullough House for exhibitions.
If you have any questions about the exhibit, feel free to contact either one of us:
VPS: Champlain, Lisa Kent [email protected]gmail.com
VPS: Champlain, Marcia Blanco [email protected]